All copyright in the text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on this website and the mobile version of this website (the “Website"), and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content, are owned or licensed by South Australian Cricket Association Limited (ABN 44 623 135 393) (SACA), to the full extent provided under Australian copyright laws and all international copyright laws.
You may view the Website and its contents but you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the contents of the Website for any purposes.
The Website and the information contained in it are for informational purposes only. Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements of the Website is strictly prohibited without SACA's prior written consent. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without prior written permission from SACA is prohibited.
2. Trade Marks
The Website includes registered and unregistered trade marks of SACA and various third parties, including but not limited to Cricket Australia, other State Cricket Associations and commercial partners of SACA. You may not use these trade marks without the prior written consent of the owner of the relevant trade mark.
The links to third party websites that are contained within this Website are provided only for your convenience. SACA does not endorse those third party websites or any of the products or services offered on or through them. You access those third party websites and use the products and services offered on or through them at your own risk. SACA welcomes other website managers and administrators using the SACA logo as a link from their website to the www.saca.com.au home page.
4. Your Conduct
• use the Website for any activities, or submit to or via the Website any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations or infringe a third party's patent, trade mark, copyright or other proprietary rights or privacy;
• publish, distribute, transmit or disseminate on the Website any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive, inappropriate or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• promote any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming via the Website;
• impersonate any person or entity;
• upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware; or
5. Social Media
Our Website contains an embedded Social Media timeline of selected:
• @StrikersBBL and tweets; and
• Adelaide Strikers Instagram and Facebook posts.
By embedding a Facebook and Twitter timeline on our Website, each of Facebook and Twitter are granted a non-exclusive, royalty free licence to access, index and cache this Website by any means, including web spiders and/or crawlers.
You may control the information you share with third-party apps, websites and services in accordance with the instructions contained in Facebook’s Data Policy, accessible at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update/printable
Similarly, you may opt out of Twitter’s interest-based advertising and personalisation in accordance with the instructions contained in its Twitter for Websites — ads info and privacy document, accessible via:https://help.twitter.com/en/twitter-for-websites-ads-info-and-privacy
By clicking on icons and images appearing in the embedded Twitter and Facebook timelines, you may be linked to SACA’s own Twitter and Facebook pages (Social Media Pages). Please note that we are not endorsed by, or affiliated with, those organisations. We reserve the right to remove any material that is posted on the Social Media Pages that:
• is abusive, defamatory, offensive or threatening towards us, our employees or any other person or organisation;
• breaches the terms and conditions of any of the providers of the Social Media Pages;
• constitutes spruiking or other advertising, unless written consent has been obtained from us to post such material; or
• relates to any illegal activity. You will be subject to, and agree to comply with, the respective terms and conditions of use of Twitter and Facebook while you are visiting any of our Social Media Pages.
6. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (contained within the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth):
• we provide this Website on an “as is” basis. We may suspend access to our Website or close it indefinitely without notice and you accept the inherent security and reliability risks of dealings on head the internet;
• we are not liable for loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated profits, loss of business or indirect and consequential losses arising from use of this Website;
- replacement of the goods or re-supply of equivalent goods;
- repair of the goods or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
- payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; and
- re-supply of the services or the payment of having the cost of services re-supplied.
Women's Ashes T20 Social Media Competition
- The promoter is the South Australian Cricket Association Ltd (ABN 44 623 135 393) (SACA) whose registered office is at Adelaide Oval, War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide SA 5006.
- Employees of SACA and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not eligible for the competition.
- The closing time for entry to the competition is 11:59pm (ACST) Saturday 1 July 2023 (Closing Time). No further entries to the competition will be permitted after the Closing Time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- SACA reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- SACA is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and SACA reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Entries must not contain any content that is obscene, profane, defamatory, objectionable or otherwise inconsistent with the promoter’s brand.
- You can only enter once. Multiple entries by the same person will not be permitted.
- Entries that do not comply with the instructions on how to enter will be disregarded.
- The winner will be selected by a judging panel from within the SACA Communications department. The entrant judged to have the closest answer, as determined by the panel in its absolute discretion, will be declared the winner. The winner will be declared at Adelaide Oval on Monday 10 July 2023.
- The winner will be contacted by phone by 5:00pm (ACST) Friday 14 July 2023, including details of how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by 5:00pm (ACST) Friday 21 July 2023, SACA reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The first name and last name initial of the winners will be published on the SACA website and social media platforms.
- SACA’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition, and the decision of the judging panel, will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition, entrants give consent for SACA to use the submitted material in future content pieces/promotional content.