General Strike Force Members Term & Conditions
In consideration of the Adelaide Strikers registering you as a Strike Force Member, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions which apply to all Strike Force Members. The completed Registration Page forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Strike Force Member means a person who has joined and paid for either a Strike Force Membership (ticketed) or a Strike Force Supporter pack (non-ticketed).
- Strike Force Member means a person who has joined and paid for a Membership which includes an entry ticket for all home games played in the season (excluding Finals).
- Strike Force Supporter means a person who has joined and paid for a non-ticketed Member pack which does not include an entry ticket for any home games played in the season.
- Adelaide Strikers means Adelaide Strikers, division of South Australian Cricket Association ABN 94 694 912 780 of Adelaide Oval, North Adelaide SA 5006.
- Registration Page means the sign up page for Strike Force Membership of Adelaide Strikers on adelaidestrikers.com.au or such other Strike Force Member registration page completed by you at the request of Adelaide Strikers.
- You or your means the individual who is named in the completed Registration Page which is completed online at adelaidestrikers.com.au or received by Adelaide Strikers via mail or in person.
2. Strike Force Member
- Strike Force Membership of the Adelaide Strikers is open to individuals and families (including employees of Adelaide Strikers).
There are ten types of Strike Force Membership:
Strike Force Member – General Admission 4 Games (ticketed)
Strike Force Member – General Admission 2 Games (ticketed)
- Strike Force Member – Riverbank Reserved (ticketed)
- Strike Force Member – Bronze Reserved (ticketed)
- Strike Force Member – Silver Reserved (ticketed)
- Strike Force Member – Gold Reserved (ticketed)
- Strike Force Member – The Deck (ticketed)
- Strike Force Supporter (non-ticketed)
- Baby Membership (non-ticketed)
- Adelaide Strikers will not process any registration that has not completed the mandatory fields as indicated on the Registration Page.
- Strike Force Memberships are offered at the discretion of Adelaide Strikers. Adelaide Strikers has the right to accept or reject any registration for Strike Force Membership at its sole and absolute discretion.
If you register:
- online for Adelaide Strikers Strike Force Member packs at www.adelaidestrikers.com.au, your registration will be successful if a confirmation message appears on your screen informing you that you have been registered;
- via mail for Adelaide Strikers, you will receive a confirmation receipt via email from Adelaide Strikers.
- You agree that Adelaide Strikers may send you a range of cricket-related information, news and promotional marketing material (including by way of mail, email or sms).
Two (2) Game Membership Entry Conditions
- Two (2) Game Strike Force memberships during the 2016/17 entitles members access to enter any two (2) Adelaide Strikers home games hosted at the Adelaide Oval (of their choosing) on their membership card.
- Once the membership card has been scanned into two (2) home games, the card will no longer be valid.
- Two (2) Game Strike Force memberships does not include finals.
- Data from Two (2) game members who have scanned into any of the Adelaide Oval home games will be collated by barcode provider Ticketek. All data will be provided to the Adelaide Strikers as reference of use.
- Once members have attended two (2) matches, no further use of the membership can be redeemed at Adelaide Strikers home matches.
- If a member wishes to upgrade their membership prior to the first Adelaide Strikers match on 21 December 2016 from a Two (2) Game to a four (4) game membership please contact the Strike Force membership team at www.adelaidestrikers.com.au, prior to 10 December 2016 or before sold out. Please note additional charges will be required for any upgrades.
4. Strike Force Member Pack Refunds & Cancellations Information
Full refunds of general admission tickets may be offered at the discretion of the Adelaide Strikers however full refunds will not be available after the commencement of the KFC Big Bash League season. Pro-rata refunds may be considered at the discretion of the Adelaide Strikers after the commencement of the Big Bash League season and in conjunction with the Big Bash League Refund Policy only.
Cancellation of an application will be accepted providing the application has not already been processed. A request for any such cancellation must be provided in writing to Adelaide Strikers. Adelaide Strikers may cancel your Strike Force Membership at any time in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Transferred Matches
The Big Bash League reserves the right to transfer scheduled home matches from Adelaide Oval to another venue.
No Result Due To Bad Weather Matches
Adelaide Strikers Strike Force Members may be eligible for a 20% discount off their 2017/18 Strike Force Membership if there is no result during a home game. This discount is only eligible if:
- less than 15 overs were played during the whole Match; and
- there was no result recorded in the Match.
Strike Force Members will only be entitled to this discount if they renew for the following 2017/18 season. The discount is capped at 20%, so if multiple home games have no result due to weather conditions, then only a total of 20% will be subtracted from their 2017/18 Strike Force Membership fee.
Cancellation of Strike Force Member communications
Adelaide Strikers may take up to 7 business days to process this request.
Strike Force Members may remove themselves from any Strike Force Member mail, email or SMS communications at any time by following one of the following options:
- following the relevant unsubscribe instructions contained in any electronic communication which you receive from Adelaide Strikers;
- writing to Adelaide Strikers at Adelaide Oval, North Adelaide SA 5006 to the attention of Adelaide Strikers Membership Services requesting cancellation of any email, SMS or mail communications; or
- emailing Adelaide Strikers at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting cancellation of any email, SMS or mail communications; or
- contacting the Adelaide Strikers contact centre on 1300 GOSTRIKERS (1300 46 78 74 53 77).
5. Access to Finals Tickets for Strike Force Members
KFC Big Bash League Semi Finals
If the Adelaide Strikers qualifies to participate in a match which is deemed by Cricket Australia to be a semi-finals match (Semi-Final Match), and if Adelaide Strikers is the designated ‘home’ team for a Semi-Final Match then Strike Force Members shall be provided with a priority access period. Any tickets remaining (if any) at the conclusion of the priority access period will then be made available to the general public.
The details of the priority access period, including dates, times and requirements will be communicated to all Strike Force Members via email in the lead up to this period. Please be aware that there shall be a very short timeframe between the final home and away matches and the semi-final matches, so Strike Force Members should ensure they check their Adelaide Strikers communications regularly for details.
KFC Big Bash League Final
If the Adelaide Strikers qualifies to participate in a match which is deemed by Cricket Australia to be the final match (Final Match), then if Adelaide Strikers is designated the:
- home team for the Final Match then Strike Force Members shall be provided with a priority access period to purchase tickets, which shall provide the Strike Force Members with first access to tickets; or
- away team for the Final Match and there are any tickets remaining after the home team members of the home team hosting the Final Match have had their priority access period, then Strike Force Members shall be provided with a priority access period to purchase tickets.
Any tickets remaining (if any) at the conclusion of the priority access period will then be made available to the general public. The details of the priority access period, including dates, times and requirements will be communicated to all Strike Force Members via email in the lead up to this period. Please be aware that there shall be a very short timeframe between the Semi-Final Matches and the Final Match, so Strike Force Members should ensure they check their Adelaide Strikers communications regularly.
Strike Force Members are expected to comply with all behaviour standards. Anyone judged to be in breach of the prescribed standards may be excluded or evicted from the Oval.
- Members must not act in a manner prejudicial to the interests of the Adelaide Strikers with behaviour that is unbecoming or offensive.
- Members are to be strictly responsible for the proper use of their membership cards at all times. Member cards are strictly nontransferable. Under no circumstances is the member’s card to be used by any person other than the member.
- Members must not bring any items into a Venue that the Adelaide Strikers has determined are not permitted to be brought into a Venue, as notified via the Conditions of Entry found HERE
- Members must comply with the Conditions of Entry to the venue (as amended from time-to-time) and any other conditions of entry notified to members.
- Members must not smoke or consume alcohol in any area in or around the venue designated to be smoke free or alcohol free areas.
- When using mobile telephones, members must be discreet and considerate of others and limit their use to the bare minimum whilst seated in stands during play.
- Members are to act with respect to others and not engage in bad language, offensive remarks, intoxication and/or other behaviour deemed by the Adelaide Strikers or any Adelaide Strikers officials, at their absolute discretion, to be unacceptable in the circumstances.
Members must show consideration to others by limiting movement whilst a match or other event is in progress. In particular, members must:
- Remain seated until an over at a cricket match has been completed;
- Wait until an over at a cricket match is completed before returning to their seat.
- If members wish to listen to a radio or other electronic device, it must be used with an ear piece so as not to be offensive to others or distract players.
- Standing or sitting in the aisles or on stairways in the venue is not permitted due to safety regulations.
- Members must comply with any reasonable direction of an Adelaide Strikers official.
For the purpose of the Prescribed Standards a reference to a:
- “Member” shall include:
- A Strike Force Member;
“Adelaide Strikers Official” shall include:
- any member of the Board of Management;
- the Chief Executive;
- any other Adelaide Strikers employee;
- any Adelaide Oval SMA Limited employee;
- any other person who provides venue services to or for the Adelaide Strikers
- any official or employee of or any other person who provides venue services to or for any hirer of the venue.
Access to the venue for all ticketed Strike Force members will be via the general admission entry points via the Southern Plaza (off War Memorial Drive), the eastern gates entrance (off King William Street) or the Northern Gates (off Pennington Terrace). Tickets are not transferable.
8. Concession Strike Force Member Policy
Any Strike Force Member eligible for or considering a concession Strike Force Member MUST provide a copy of their concession ID or produce their concession ID at the point of purchase.
- Concession Strike Force Members MUST produce their valid concession card along with their concession Strike Force Membership to gain entry to the venue. If the Strike Force Member is no longer eligible for a concession during the Big Bash League season, the Strike Force Member will be required to upgrade to a full Adult Strike Force Membership.
- Strike Force Members who have purchased an Adult Strike Force Membership and later obtain a valid concession card cannot downgrade their Strike Force Membership to a concession prior to or during the KFC Big Bash League season.
Concession Strike Force Membership purchased without proof of concession will be accepted however Strike Force Memberships may not be fulfilled or posted until concession ID has been sighted by Strike Force Membership Services.
Valid concession types
|Pension card issued by
||Full time Tertiary & Secondary Student cards
||Carers Card & Companion Card
- Department of Health and Community Services
- Department of Community Services
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Aged Pension
- Disability Support
- War Veteran
- Single Supporting Parents
- Disability Carers
- War Widows
- TPI Pensions
|Tertiary Student ID must state that the student is full time.
||Valid with GA Membership or ticket holders only.
- Tertiary Student identification MUST state that the student is full time. If not, the student must provide supporting documentation from the enrolled school proving full time status.
Invalid concession types
Dependants listed on a pension card are NOT eligible for concession Strike Force Membership unless they hold their own pension card. The person issued the pension card is the only person eligible for a concession Strike Force Member pack.
- Health Care card holders are not eligible.
- Eligible concession cards that expire during the KFC Big Bash League season.
9. Amendment of the terms and conditions
- Adelaide Strikers may vary these terms and conditions at any time.
Adelaide Strikers will give notice of any amendments to these terms and conditions by:
- email to the email address which you notified us of on the Registration Page or in any subsequent communication we receive from you updating your contact details; and
- by posting the revised terms and conditions on www.adelaidestrikers.com.au
- Your continued registration as a Strike Force Member after such notifications in clause 5(b) above will constitute acceptance by you of the amendments.
- To the full extent permitted by law, you indemnify and will keep indemnified Cricket Australia, State Associations, Adelaide Strikers and their directors, officers, employees, agents and corporate partners from and against all costs, losses, damages or expenses arising out of or connected in any way from your registration as a Strike Force Member of Adelaide Strikers.
To the full extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and representations about Adelaide Strikers or the products and services advertised, offered to be provided or provided to Adelaide Strikers, are excluded. If a term is implied by law into these terms and conditions and the law prohibits provisions in a contract excluding or modifying liability under that term, then it shall be included in these terms and conditions. However, liability for a breach of such term will be limited, at Adelaide Striker's sole option, to one or more of the following:
in relation to goods:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of such goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or
- payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
in relation to services:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Adelaide Strikers is not responsible for any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Adelaide Strikers, including those that cause the delay or non-delivery of emails to and from Adelaide Strikers. Adelaide Strikers reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the registration process and to cancel his or her Strike Force Membership.
12. Conditions of entry to venue
By purchasing a Strike Force membership you agree to abide by the conditions of entry of Adelaide Oval. To view the conditions of entry, please click here or refer to signage displayed at all venue entry points.
If you fail to abide by the Adelaide Oval conditions of entry you may have your Membership suspended or revoked by the Adelaide Strikers at its sole discretion. Memberships suspended or revoked due to eviction or failure to abide by the venue conditions of entry will not be refunded.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of South Australia. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts exercising jurisdiction there in connection with matters concerning this agreement.
- No failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right, power or remedy by Adelaide Strikers under this agreement operates as a waiver of that right, power or remedy by Adelaide Strikers.
- Any provision of this agreement that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining provisions of this agreement or affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- The Adelaide Strikers Strike Force Member card remains the property of Adelaide Strikers and may not be sold, exploited for commercial use, used for promotional or advertising purposes without the express written permission of Adelaide Strikers.
- Strike Force Member Packs are non-refundable. Once an Adelaide Strikers Strike Force Membership has been purchased, Adelaide Strikers is under no obligation to provide a cancellation or refund, except where required by law or in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Entry to matches is subject strictly to capacity. Strike Force Ticketed Members are not guaranteed entry to a match.
- The Strike Force Member is responsible for notifying Adelaide Strikers should their details change, including the withdrawal of concession status, contact details or any other relevant information.
- The 2016/17 Strike Force Member Pack is purchased for the 2016/17 season only. The price of a 2016/17 Strike Force Member will not be reduced on the basis that an applicant wishes to take up a Strike Force Member at any point once the season is underway.
- All Strike Force Member Pack prices are inclusive of GST.
- Adelaide Strikers will not accept any responsibility for Strike Force Ticketed Member cards that have been lost. Lost Strike Force Ticketed Member cards can be reported to the Adelaide Strikers at Adelaide Oval, War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide SA 5006 and will incur a replacement fee. Strike Force Ticketed Members who have their Strike Force Ticketed Member card stolen or destroyed may be required to supply Adelaide Strikers with a statutory declaration to that effect. Replacement cards cannot be issued on the day of a match.
- Adelaide Strikers reserves the right to refuse an application. Adelaide Strikers also reserves the right to suspend or cancel a Strike Force Member, without refund, to any Strike Force Member in breach of these terms and conditions.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Adelaide Strikers and you as to its subject matter.
14. Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL)
- The Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL) is the female format of the KFC Big Bash League. Adelaide Strikers WBBL matches will be played on Saturday, 31 December 2016, Monday, 2 January 2017 and Tuesday, 3 January at the Adelaide Oval and the Saturday, 31 December 2016 will occur prior to the men’s match that evening. Gate times and start times are still to be confirmed. For all details relating to the WBBL fixtures please head to www.adelaidestrikers.com.au.
- Strike Force members for the 2016/17 season will gain access into the Adelaide Oval for all WBBL games played at the Adelaide Oval.
- Strike Force members will have free access to all WBBL games played in South Australia, including games on Monday, 26 December 2016 and Tuesday, 27 December 2016 at Gliderol Stadium.
15. Strike Force Pre-Game Clinics
Adelaide Strikers reserves the right to increase prices and/or to determine and change the price category of seats at its discretion. Adelaide Strikers reserves the right to re-configure or change the seating layout and or the bay/stand design in conjunction with Stadium Management as required. Adelaide Strikers is not obligated to notify or seek approval from Members to make changes to seating areas or surrounding areas. Stadium seating remains the property of Stadium Management and is made available to Adelaide Strikers to offer a renewal/lease arrangement to Strike Force Ticketed Members on a year by year basis for Adelaide Strikers home games only. Any seat classified as either undercover or underneath a roofline does not guarantee protection from the elements.
16. Strike Force Pre-Game Clinics
- One (1) pregame Junior Strike Force clinic will be held during BBL07 on the Adelaide Oval prior to the BBL game held on the same night. Date TBC.
- A limited amount of spots are available for these clinics and can only be attended if the Junior member has pre-registered.
- The Adelaide Strikers are not obligated to notify or seek approval from Members to re-configure/change/postpone or cancel the Junior Strike Force clinic without any prior notice. If the weather forecast for the day is or exceeds 36 degrees Celsius the Junior clinics will be cancelled with the welfare and safety of Junior members in mind.