GENERAL STRIKE FORCE MEMBERS TERM & CONDITIONS
In consideration of the Adelaide Strikers registering you as a Strike Force Member, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (T&Cs) which apply to all Strike Force Memberships. The completed Registration Page forms part of these T&Cs.
• Adelaide Strikers means Adelaide Strikers, a division of South Australian Cricket Association Limited (ACN 623 135 393) (SACA) of Adelaide Oval, North Adelaide SA 5006.
• BBL means the men’s Big Bash League Competition administrated and controlled by Cricket Australia.
• Cricket Australia means Cricket Australia (ABN 53 006 089 130).
• Membership Card means the card, token, ticket, document, device, software application or other system issued to a Strike Force Member on or after registration.
• Registration Page means the sign up page for Strike Force Membership of Adelaide Strikers on adelaidestrikers.com.au or such other Strike Force Member registration page completed by you at the request of Adelaide Strikers.
• Strike Force Member means a person who has joined and paid for a ticketed or non-ticketed Strike Force membership (as set out in section 3) for the duration of the applicable BBL season.
• Venue means Adelaide Oval or any other venue used or controlled by Adelaide Strikers or at which an event is held that a Strike Force Member is granted the right to attend by virtue of their Strike Force Membership.
• WBBL means the women’s Big Bash League Competition administrated and controlled by Cricket Australia.
• You or your means the individual who is named in the completed Registration Page which is completed online at adelaidestrikers.com.au or received by Adelaide Strikers via mail or in person.
2. Strike Force Membership terms
• Strike Force Memberships are offered at the discretion of the Adelaide Strikers. Adelaide Strikers has the right to accept or reject any application for Strike Force Membership at its sole and absolute discretion.
• Adelaide Strikers reserves the right to suspend or cancel any Strike Force Membership, without refund, if the Adelaide Strikers determines that the relevant Strike Force Member is in breach of any of these T&Cs.
• Strike Force Membership of the Adelaide Strikers is open to individuals and families (including employees of Adelaide Strikers).
• If you register as a Strike Force Member:
o online at www.adelaidestrikers.com.au, your registration will be successful if a confirmation message appears on your screen informing you that you have been registered; or
o via mail, you will receive a confirmation receipt via email from Adelaide Strikers.
• Adelaide Strikers will not process any registration that has not completed the mandatory fields as indicated on the Registration Page.
• Strike Force Membership is valid from the date of purchase until the end of the applicable BBL season to which the Strike Force Membership applies (being 1 March in the relevant year). The price of a Strike Force Membership will not be reduced if purchased once the applicable BBL season has commenced.
• On registration, Strike Force Members are entitled to be issued with a Membership Card. Each Strike Force Membership Card remains the property of Adelaide Strikers and may not be sold, exploited for commercial use or used for promotional or advertising purposes without the express written permission of Adelaide Strikers. If a Strike Force Member breaches this clause, Adelaide Strikers reserves the right to cancel or suspend their Strike Force Membership, without refund or any further liability.
• Strike Force Members must report any lost or stolen Membership Card to the Adelaide Strikers at Adelaide Oval, War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide SA 5006. Adelaide Strikers may suspend or cancel a lost or stolen card and issue a new Membership Card on payment of any fee determined by the Adelaide Strikers. Strike Force Members who have their Strike Force Membership Card stolen or destroyed may be required to supply Adelaide Strikers with a statutory declaration to that effect. Replacement cards cannot be issued on the day of a match.
• Children 6 years of age or less will be granted free access to Adelaide Strikers games at Adelaide Oval if the child is accompanying a parent or grandparent who is a Strike Force Member (ticketed) and if they do not take up a dedicated seat in a reserved area. They will need to sit on the lap of a parent or guardian in these areas. Members requiring a reserved seat for a child under 6 years of age must purchase a junior reserved Strike Force Membership.
• Adelaide Strikers will endeavour, at its discretion, to offer a season seat renewal to Strike Force Members who held reserved seats in the previous season. Adelaide Strikers does not guarantee that reserved seats will be available for renewal for subsequent BBL seasons. Any offer to renew reserved seats must be accepted by Strike Force Members by the date specified in the renewal offer. Failure to renew by the date specified in the renewal offer may result in loss of the reserved seats. Late renewals will be accepted at the absolute discretion of Adelaide Strikers, on payment of any late fees determined by Adelaide Strikers.
• Strike Force Members must notify Adelaide Strikers of any change to their contact details, including the withdrawal of concession status, contact details or any other relevant information. Adelaide Strikers will not be responsible for a non-receipt of a notice or renewal offer by a Strike Force Member due to failure to keep contact details up to date.
• Reserved seat holders do not hold any rights to access their reserved seat for any other events or matches at the Venue other than games specified in their Strike Force Membership within the applicable BBL season. This access does not extend to any BBL Finals or other cricket matches held at the Venue.
• Entry to matches is subject strictly to capacity. General admission Strike Force Members are not guaranteed entry to a match.
• Strike Force Memberships only provide access to BBL home and away games, as outlined by membership type (see below) and do not grant access into any Finals matches or matches other than home and away BBL matches.
3. Strike Force Membership categories
• There are nine types of Strike Force Membership:
o Strike Force Member – General Admission 7 Games (ticketed)
o Strike Force Member – General Admission 3 Games (ticketed)
o Strike Force Member – Blue Crew (ticketed)
o Strike Force Member – Bronze Reserved (ticketed)
o Strike Force Member – Silver Reserved (ticketed)
o Strike Force Member – Gold Reserved (ticketed)
o Strike Force Member – The Deck (ticketed)
o Strike Force Supporter Member (non-ticketed)
o Baby Membership (non-ticketed)
• Strike Force Membership pricing categories are:
o Adult – 18 years or over and do not hold concession status.
o Concession – holds a valid form of concession as outlined in clause 9 of these T&Cs.
o Junior – aged between 5 and 17 years of age at 31 August in the year of the applicable BBL season.
o Family – 2 Adults and 2 Juniors.
• General Admission Three (3) Game Membership entry conditions:
o Entitles general admission access to enter any three (3) Adelaide Strikers home games during the 2019/2020 season hosted at the Adelaide Oval (of the Strike Force Member’s choosing) on their Membership Card.
o Once the Membership Card has been scanned into three (3) home games, the card will no longer be valid.
o Does not include finals.
• General Admission Seven (7) Game Membership Entry Conditions:
o Entitles general admission access to enter any seven (7) Adelaide Strikers home games during the 2019/2020 season hosted at the Adelaide Oval (of the Strike Force Member’s choosing) on their Membership Card.
o Once the Membership Card has been scanned into seven (7) home games, the card will no longer be valid.
o Does not include finals.
• Strike Force Member Packs are issued only for the BBL season for which they were purchased. The price of a Strike Force Membership will not be reduced on the basis that an applicant wishes to take up a Strike Force Membership at any point once a BBL season is underway.
• All Strike Force Membership prices are inclusive of GST.
• Adelaide Strikers reserves the right to increase prices or change the categories of Strike Force Memberships at its absolute discretion at any time.
• Strike Force Memberships are transferrable as long as the transferee holds an equivalent status as the Strike Force Membership transferred (for example concession memberships cannot be transferred to an adult but may be transferred to a person holding a valid concession or to a junior).
4. Access to finals tickets for Strike Force Members
• BBL Semi Finals
If the Adelaide Strikers qualifies to participate in a match which is deemed by Cricket Australia to be a semi-finals match (Semi-Final Match), and if Adelaide Strikers is the designated ‘home’ team for that Semi-Final Match then Strike Force Members shall be provided with a priority access period. Any tickets remaining at the conclusion of the priority access period will then be made available to the general public.
The details of the priority access period, including dates, times and requirements will be communicated to all Strike Force Members via email in the lead up to this period. Please be aware that there will be a very short timeframe between the final home and away matches and the Semi-Final matches, so Strike Force Members should ensure they check their Adelaide Strikers communications regularly for details. Adelaide Strikers will not be responsible for non-receipt of details of any priority access period due to failure of the Strike Force Member to keep contact details up to date.
• BBL Final
If the Adelaide Strikers qualifies to participate in a match which is deemed by Cricket Australia to be the final match (Final Match) and Adelaide Strikers is designated the:
o home team for the Final Match then Strike Force Members shall be provided with a priority access period to purchase tickets to the Final Match, which shall provide the Strike Force Members with first access to tickets; or
o away team for the Final Match and there are any tickets remaining after the home team members of the home team hosting the Final Match have had their priority access period, then Strike Force Members shall be provided with a priority access period to purchase tickets to the Final Match.
Any tickets remaining at the conclusion of the priority access period will then be made available to the general public. The details of the priority access period, including dates, times and requirements will be communicated to all Strike Force Members via email in the lead up to this period. Please be aware that there will be a very short timeframe between the Semi-Final Matches and the Final Match, so Strike Force Members should ensure they check their Adelaide Strikers communications regularly for details. Adelaide Strikers will not be responsible for non-receipt of details of any priority access period due to failure of the Strike Force Member to keep contact details up to date.
5. Auto renew
• Adelaide Strikers offers Strike Force Members auto-renewal of their Strike Force Membership each year. The Strike Force Membership fee will be debited from the Strike Force Member’s nominated debit/credit card at the start of the BBL season, on a date notified to each Strike Force Member in writing.
• Strike Force Members wishing to opt-out of the auto-renewal service must contact Adelaide Strikers at least 5 Business Days prior to the notified auto-debit date. Adelaide Strikers will not be responsible for non-receipt of a direct debit notice due to failure of the Strike Force Member to keep contact details up to date.
• If a direct debit is returned or dishonoured by the Strike Force Member’s financial institution, a letter, phone call, SMS or email will be sent requesting immediate payment. Any fees charged by the Strike Force Member’s financial institution are payable by the Member and Adelaide Strikers accepts no liability for any such fees.
6. Payment plans
• Strike Force Members may elect to pay their annual Strike Force Membership fee in four equal instalments (Payment Plan).
• The Payment Plan schedule is:
o First Instalment – 1 August
o Second Instalment – 15 October
o Third Instalment – 15 November
o Fourth Instalment – 16 December
• Payment of the First Instalment must be made at the time of application for Strike Force Membership. If an application is made after the date specified for payment of the First Instalment, the Strike Force Member must pay the First Instalment plus any other instalments that should already have been paid at the time of application. The remaining instalments will be paid in accordance with the Payment Plan schedule.
• Instalments will be debited from the Strike Force Member’s nominated debit/credit card. By opting into the payment plan, Strike Force Members give authority to the Adelaide Strikers to debit each instalment from the nominated credit/debit card.
• Strike Force Members must pay all Strike Force Membership fees prior to the start of the BBL season.
• Strike Force Memberships are non-refundable. In the event a Strike Force Member fails to pay any of the instalments in accordance with the Payment Plan schedule, Adelaide Strikers has the right to cancel the relevant Strike Force Membership without any refund, except where required by law.
7. Strike Force Membership refunds and cancellations information
• Strike Force Memberships are non-refundable. Once a Strike Force Membership has been purchased, Adelaide Strikers is under no obligation to provide a cancellation or refund, except where required by law or in accordance with these T&Cs.
Full refunds of general admission tickets may be offered at the absolute discretion of the Adelaide Strikers in accordance with the Big Bash League Refund Policy. To view the Big Bash League Refund Policy, go to www.adelaidestrikers.com/au/membership/refundpolicy. Full refunds will not be available for any matches after the commencement of the BBL season. Pro-rata refunds may be considered at the absolute discretion of the Adelaide Strikers after the commencement of the BBL season and in conjunction with the Big Bash League Refund Policy only.
Cancellation of an application will be accepted providing the application has not already been processed. A request for any such cancellation must be provided in writing to Adelaide Strikers.
• Transferred matches
Adelaide Strikers makes no representations as to the duration or quantity of home matches held at Adelaide Oval or any other Venue during the BBL season and Strike Force Members acknowledge that the BBL has the right to transfer scheduled home matches from Adelaide Oval to another venue.
• No result due to bad weather matches
If a Strike Force Member attends a match which is designated by Cricket Australia as a home match for the Adelaide Strikers and:
o the Strike Force Member obtained entry to the match using their Strike Force Membership; and
o less than 15 overs were played during the whole match; and
o there was no result recorded in the match,
then if the Strike Force Member purchases a Strike Force Membership in the immediately following BBL season they may be eligible for a 20% discount on their Strike Force Membership, in accordance with the Big Bash League Refund Policy.
Strike Force Members will only be entitled to this discount if they purchase the same or similar Strike Force Membership for the immediately following BBL season. The discount is capped at 20%, so if multiple home games have no result due to weather conditions in that season, then only a total of 20% will be discounted from the Strike Force Membership fee for the immediately following season.
• Cancellation of Strike Force Member communications
Strike Force Members may remove themselves from any Strike Force Member mail, email or SMS communications at any time by:
o following the relevant unsubscribe instructions contained in any electronic communication which you receive from Adelaide Strikers;
o writing to Adelaide Strikers at Adelaide Oval, North Adelaide SA 5006 to the attention of Adelaide Strikers Membership Services requesting cancellation of any email, SMS or mail communications; or
o emailing Adelaide Strikers at email@example.com requesting cancellation of any email, SMS or mail communications; or
o contacting the Adelaide Strikers contact centre on 1300 GOSTRIKERS (1300 46 78 74 53 77).
Adelaide Strikers may take up to 7 Business Days to process this request.
• Strike Force Members must comply with the Prescribed Standards set out in clause 8 at all times:
o when in attendance at events organised by the Adelaide Strikers;
o when attending the Venue for Adelaide Strikers matches;
o in all communications correspondence and dealings with or relating to Adelaide Strikers or SACA and its employees, officers, contractors and agents, including, without limitation, in person, by telephone or video link, or in writing; and
o when using all Adelaide Strikers or SACA online or social media mediums, including, without limitation, the Adelaide Strikers or SACA website and all Facebook pages, Twitter handles, Instagram accounts, Youtube channels of Adelaide Strikers, Adelaide Strikers Members or and any teams, competitions or events administered or operated by SACA.
• Anyone judged to be in breach of the Prescribed Standards may be excluded or evicted from the Venue.
• If Adelaide Strikers considers that a Strike Force Member has breached the Prescribed Standards, Adelaide Strikers may, in its absolute discretion, take any action it considers reasonable in respect of that Strike Force Member, including (but not limited to):
o suspending their membership for a prescribed period;
o cancelling their membership for the remainder of the season; or
o banning the Strike Force Member from membership with the Adelaide Strikers for a prescribed period.
9. Prescribed Standards
• Members must not act in a manner prejudicial to the interests of the Adelaide Strikers with behaviour that is unbecoming or offensive.
• Members must not bring any items into a Venue that the Adelaide Strikers has determined are not permitted to be brought into a Venue, as notified via the Conditions of Entry found HERE.
• Members must not smoke or consume alcohol in any area in or around the Venue designated to be smoke free or alcohol free areas.
• When using mobile telephones, Members must be discreet and considerate of others and limit their use to the bare minimum whilst seated in stands during play.
• Members are to act with respect to others and not engage in bad language, offensive remarks, intoxication and/or other behaviour deemed by the Adelaide Strikers or any Adelaide Strikers Officials, at their absolute discretion, to be unacceptable in the circumstances.
• Members must show consideration to others by limiting movement whilst a match or other event is in progress. In particular, Members must:
o remain seated until an over at a cricket match has been completed;
o wait until an over at a cricket match is completed before returning to their seat.
• If Members wish to listen to a radio or other electronic device, it must be used with an ear piece so as not to be offensive to others or distract players.
• Standing or sitting in the aisles or on stairways in the Venue is not permitted due to safety regulations.
• Members must comply with any reasonable direction of an Adelaide Strikers Official.
• For the purpose of the Prescribed Standards a reference to a:
o “Member” shall include a Strike Force Member;
o “Adelaide Strikers Official” shall include:
any member of the SACA Board of Management;
the SACA Chief Executive;
any other Adelaide Strikers employee;
any Adelaide Oval SMA Limited employee;
any other person who provides venue services to or for the Adelaide Strikers; and
any official or employee of or any other person who provides venue services to or for any hirer of the Venue.
10. Stadium entry points
• Access to the Venue for all ticketed Strike Force Members will be via the general admission entry points via the Southern Plaza (off War Memorial Drive), the Eastern Gates entrance (off King William Street) or the Northern Gates (off Pennington Terrace).
11. Concession Strike Force Member terms
• Any Strike Force Member eligible for or considering a concession discount on their Strike Force Membership MUST provide a copy of their concession ID or produce their concession ID at the point of purchase.
• Concession Strike Force Members MUST produce their valid concession card along with their concession Strike Force Membership to gain entry to the Venue. If the Strike Force Member is no longer eligible for a concession during the BBL season, the Strike Force Member will be required to upgrade to an adult Strike Force Membership.
• Strike Force Members who have purchased an adult Strike Force Membership and later obtain a valid concession card cannot downgrade their Strike Force Membership to a concession prior to or during the BBL season.
• Concession Strike Force Membership purchased without proof of concession will be accepted however Strike Force Memberships may not be fulfilled or posted until concession ID has been sighted by Strike Force Membership Services.
o Valid concession types:
Pension card issued by: Pension types: Full time Tertiary & Secondary Student cards: Carers Card & Companion Card
Department of Health and Community Services
Department of Community Services
Department of Veteran Affairs Aged Pension
Single Supporting Parents
TPI Pensions Tertiary Student ID must state that the student is full time. Valid with GA Membership or ticket holders only.
o Tertiary student identification MUST state that the student is full time. If not, the student must provide supporting documentation from the enrolled school proving full time status.
o Invalid concession types: dependants listed on a pension card are NOT eligible for concession Strike Force Membership unless they hold their own pension card. The person issued the pension card is the only person eligible for a concession Strike Force Member pack.
o Health Care Card holders are not eligible.
• You agree that Adelaide Strikers may send you a range of cricket-related information, news and promotional marketing material (including by way of mail, email or sms).
• Data from Strike Force Members who have used their Membership Card to scan into any Adelaide Oval home game will be collated by barcode provider Ticketek. All data will be provided to the Adelaide Strikers as reference of use.
13. Prices and seating
• Adelaide Strikers reserves the right to increase prices and/or to determine and change the price category of seats at its discretion. Adelaide Strikers reserves the right to re-configure or change the seating layout and or the bay/stand design in conjunction with Adelaide Oval Stadium Management Authority Limited (SMA) as required. Adelaide Strikers is not obligated to notify or seek approval from Strike Force Members to make changes to seating areas or surrounding areas.
• Stadium seating remains the property of SMA.
• Any seat classified as either undercover or underneath a roofline does not guarantee protection from the elements.
• Adelaide Strikers is not obligated to notify Strike Force Members of any proposed redevelopment that may impact on a Strike Force Member's reserved season seating. Should the Adelaide Oval or any other venue be undergoing redevelopment, availability and access to season seating may be reduced and Adelaide Strikers will not be liable for any loss caused by or claim relating to such reductions.
• Adelaide Strikers reserves the right to reclaim seating during a re-development as required. In such instances Adelaide Strikers would endeavour to relocate/offer alternative seating (subject to availability) to affected Strike Force Members at its discretion and without any liability to do so.
14. Conditions of entry to venue
• By purchasing a Strike Force Membership, you agree to abide by the conditions of entry of the Venue. To view the conditions of entry, please click here or refer to signage displayed at all venue entry points.
• If you fail to abide by the Venue conditions of entry you may have your Strike Force Membership suspended or cancelled by the Adelaide Strikers at its sole discretion. Strike Force Memberships suspended or cancelled due to eviction or failure to abide by the Venue conditions of entry will not be refunded.
• The WBBL is the female format of the BBL. For all details relating to the WBBL fixtures please head to www.adelaidestrikers.com.au.
• Strike Force Members will gain access to the Adelaide Oval for all WBBL games played at the Adelaide Oval during the relevant BBL season.
• Strike Force members will have free access to all WBBL games played in South Australia.
16. Strike Force pre-game clinics
• One (1) pregame Junior Strike Force clinic will be held during each BBL season on the Adelaide Oval on a date to be determined by Adelaide Strikers.
• A limited number of spots are available for the Junior Strike Force clinics and can only be attended if the Strike Force Junior Member has pre-registered.
• The Adelaide Strikers are not obligated to notify or seek approval from Strike Force Members to re-configure/change/postpone or cancel any Junior Strike Force clinic without any prior notice. If the weather forecast for the day is or exceeds 36 degrees Celsius the Junior Strike Force clinics will be cancelled with the welfare and safety of Strike Force Junior Members in mind.
17. Technological issues
• Adelaide Strikers is not responsible for any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Adelaide Strikers, including those that cause the delay or non-delivery of emails to and from Adelaide Strikers. Adelaide Strikers reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the registration process and to cancel his or her Strike Force Membership.
18. Amendment of the T&Cs
• Adelaide Strikers may vary these T&Cs at any time.
• Adelaide Strikers will give notice of any amendments to these T&Cs by:
o email to the email address which you notified us of on the Registration Page or in any subsequent communication we receive from you updating your contact details; and
o by posting the revised T&Cs on www.adelaidestrikers.com.au
• Your continued registration as a Strike Force Member after such notifications set out above will constitute acceptance by you of the amendments.
• To the full extent permitted by law, you indemnify and will keep indemnified Cricket Australia, SACA, Adelaide Strikers and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and corporate partners from and against all costs, losses, damages or expenses arising out of or connected in any way from your registration as a Strike Force Member.
• To the full extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and representations about Adelaide Strikers or the products and services advertised, offered to be provided or provided to Adelaide Strikers, are excluded. If a term is implied by law into these T&Cs and the law prohibits provisions in a contract excluding or modifying liability under that term, then it shall be included in these T&Cs. However, liability for a breach of such term will be limited, at Adelaide Striker's sole option, to one or more of the following:
o in relation to goods:
the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
the repair of such goods;
the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or
payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
o in relation to services:
the supply of the services again; or
the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
• These T&Cs are governed by the laws of South Australia. Strike Force Members submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts exercising jurisdiction there in connection with matters concerning these T&Cs.
• No failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right, power or remedy by Adelaide Strikers under these T&Cs operates as a waiver of that right, power or remedy by Adelaide Strikers.
• Any provision of these T&Cs that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining provisions of these T&Cs or affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
• These T&Cs constitute the entire agreement between Adelaide Strikers and you as a Strike Force Member as to their subject matter.