The Blue Crew membership is a passionate group full of enthusiastic cheering and musical instruments. If you want to be a part of this energetic fan squad this is the membership for you!
Application of Refund Policy
- This Refund Policy only applies in respect of KFC Big Bash League Matches scheduled to be played as part of the KFC Big Bash League’s official cricket season in 2016-17 (the Matches).
When will you be eligible for a refund?
Subject to clause 3 of this Refund Policy, the following paragraphs indicate the circumstances in which you will be eligible for a refund for ticket purchases in respect of Matches. In no other circumstances shall a refund be payable.
Non-KFC Big Bash League team membership holders and /season ticket holders:
If you purchased a ticket to see a Match and you did not gain entry to the Match either with
- team membership or season ticket in relation to a Big Bash League team (the Team Membership); or
venue related membership which permits you entry to the Match (the Venue Membership), you may be eligible for a refund of the official price of the value printed on the ticket for the relevant Match less the Administration Fee (as defined in clause 3(e) below) if:
- less than 15 overs were played during the whole Match; and
- there was no result recorded in the Match.
KFC Big Bash League Team Membership holders
- If you hold a Team Membership and you obtained entry to the Match using your Team Membership (and not any other kind of membership, including without limitation, a venue related membership), then clause 4 shall apply.
Venue Membership holders
- If you hold a Venue Membership and you obtained entry to the Match using your Venue Membership (then, notwithstanding that you may hold a Team related membership of any description), you shall not be entitled to a refund. For the purpose of paragraph (b) of this clause 2, the question of whether a “result” has been recorded will be determined having regard to the Laws of Cricket (as in force at the relevant time).
How do I apply for a refund of my ticket?
- For the purposes of this Refund Policy, ticket agency means Ticketek and ticket outlet means a place at which tickets can be purchased in person other than at the venue on Match day.
- If you wish to obtain a refund and the circumstances set out in clause 2(b) exist in respect of the ticket and you bought your ticket on the internet, over the phone or via mail booking, your monies will be automatically refunded (as per clause 2) to the credit card the ticket was purchased with within a date that is approximately fourteen (14) days after the end of the Match in respect of which the refund is sought (note: funds may not appear in customer accounts for a number of days).
c. If you wish to obtain a refund and the circumstances set out in clause 2(b) exist in respect of the ticket and you bought your ticket at a ticket outlet or at the venue on Match day, you must send your ticket to the ticket agency from which you purchased the ticket (or as otherwise instructed by the State Association or the ticket agency) within fourteen (14) days after the end of the Match in respect of which the refund is sought. You must include your name and address and retain a copy of the ticket.
Ticketek: GPO Box 1610, Sydney NSW 2001
- If you wish to obtain a refund and the circumstances set out in clause 2(b) exist in respect of the ticket and you bought your ticket at the venue on Match day, you must present your ticket at the venue office advised on the day by personnel of the designated “home” KFC T20 Big Bash League team. Depending on availability of funds at the box office, you may be required to send your ticket to the ticket agency from which you purchase the ticket (or as otherwise instructed by personnel of the designated “home” KFC T20 Big Bash League team or the ticket agency) within thirty (30) days after the end of the Match in respect of which the refund is sought. You must include your name and address and retain a copy of the ticket.
- In all venues, refunds will be subject to a two dollar and fifty cent ($2.50) administration charge per ticket (the Administration Fee).
KFC Big Bash League Team Membership holders
- Subject to clause 4(b) below, if the circumstances set out in clause 2(b) exist in relation to a Match and such Match is designated by Cricket Australia as the “home” Match for the KFC Big Bash League team to which your Team Membership applies and you obtained entry to such Match using your Team Membership, then if you purchase a Team Membership in the immediately following KFC Big Bash League season you will be eligible for a 20% discount on your Team Membership, regardless of how many Matches are effected in the KFC Big Bash League season.
- The 20% discount referred to in clause 4(a) above only applies if you purchase the same or similar Team Membership (as determined by the team) in the immediately following KFC Big Bash League season. This means you must purchase the same product (adult junior, concession or family products), from the same KFC Big Bash League team in the immediately following season to be eligible for this discount. Team Membership holders do not need to apply for the discount, the KFC Big Bash League team will apply the discount automatically during the Team Membership renewal process.
- The 20% membership discount only applies to members who had their membership affected in the previous membership season. Members are to use this discount to renew one (1) membership under their name. Multiple memberships cannot be purchased under one member's account.
- The KFC Big Bash League and its teams reserve the right to adjust the refund policy applicable to Team Memberships at any time by providing notice of its intention to do so on the official KFC Big Bash League website.
- For the avoidance of doubt, under no circumstances shall the 20% discount be available to Members who purchase a team membership package which does not include entry into a Match (for example, team membership packages for merchandise only).