Address: Adelaide Oval, War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide South Australia, 5006.
The Oval is a central point between Adelaide’s parklands, the city and North Adelaide. The Oval’s distinctive Moreton Bay fig trees were planted in the 1890s and remain a historical backdrop to the northern mound, as does the Edwardian scoreboard which was erected in 1911. With four flood lights, Adelaide Ovals playing dimensions are 169m x 129m fence to fence.
Currently under redevelopment, the capacity for the 2012/13 season will be approximately 17,000. Access for this season is as follows:
Please enter the grounds via Pennington Terrace through the Clarrie Grimmett gates.
Gates open: 5pm